DescriptionA series of meteors and a main one huger than all the others are plunging towards the Earth. The game's hero is in urge to earn as much money as possible within a week to purchase from a TV shopping channel the Transformowatch, the ultimate anti-meteor tool which will transform the protagonist into a super hero letting him/her save the world.
Money is earned by attaining good results in a collection of minigames, that are what the game consists of; the better the results, the more the gain. Among the eccentric unheard-of occupations, to be a monster in a haunted house, a sumo referee, a red-carpet celebrity interviewer, make-up artist, stunt person, and many more ones. Three game modes compose the gaming offer of Help Wanted: 50 Wacky Jobs.
- Employment Office, the story mode;
- Career Fair, a practice mode for those minigames formerly reached in the story mode, that you can play with Mom Grandpa or Grandma as the rivals of yours;
- Job Battle, a double-player competition mode which in turn offers a set of rules and game options:
- Free For All;
- Goal Money, whose winner is the first to earn the amount of a previously set pay cheque;
- Total Money, seeing the contenders trying to attain more money than one another along a defined number of rounds;
- Wins, where the challengers select how many wins are necessary to achieve victory.
Name and sex of the hero in the game are initially unspecified: it is to the player to assign such characteristics to him/her. All the game is played by Wii Remote and Nunchuk: some minigames require either one or the other, some require both.
There are no Wii screenshots for this game.
- "Job Island: Hard Working People" -- UK title
- "Job Island" -- German title
- "Hataraku Hito: Hard Working People" -- Japanese title
- "はたらくヒト: Hard Working People" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpot||May 27, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|4Players.de||Mar 04, 2009||38 out of 100||38|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.