Not an American user?
DescriptionThe second expansion pack to Heroes of Might and Magic 4 adds six more single player campaigns, 3 new creatures, and 45 scenarios.
Players will assume the roles of five conquerors, each staging his own uniquely driven invasion before facing a showdown for final control of the capitol city of Channon.
- "魔法门之英雄无敌4：疾风战场" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "魔法門之英雄無敵四：疾風戰場 (資料片二 )" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Герои Меча И Магии IV. Вихри Войны" -- Russian spelling
- "HOMM 4: Winds of War" -- Informal title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|GameStar (Germany)||Apr, 2003||86 out of 100||86|
|Game Chronicles||Apr 02, 2003||7.6 out of 10||76|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 27, 2003||14 out of 20||70|
|ActionTrip||Mar 07, 2003||70 out of 100||70|
|GameSpot||Mar 10, 2003||6.7 out of 10||67|
|Netjak||Apr 23, 2003||6 out of 10||60|
|Joystick (French)||May, 2003||5 out of 10||50|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Aug, 2003||30|
|GameSpy||Mar 20, 2003||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaDuring the second half of the single-player campaign, you play an elf lord called Erutan Revol. Try spelling it backwards.
Related Web Sites
- Celestial Heavens -- Tons of informations and dozens of additional maps & campaigns
LeChimp (304) added Heroes of Might and Magic IV: Winds of War (Windows) on Nov 26, 2003
Heroes Series Created By:
Robert King, Green Street StudiosVoice Direction: