DescriptionA jail break has occurred in the city of Megatropolis and five evil supervillains have escaped. The city's last resort is to summon a team of superheroes, each with their own strengths, weaknesses, and special abilities. The gameplay is similar to the Apogee EGA titles, like Duke Nukem and Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure: Forbidden Planet. There is a grand total of 50 levels to play and 7 characters to choose from. Gems can be collected in the levels to upgrade characters' stats, and fruit can be collected to increase health.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Heros I: The Sanguine Seven" -- Initial release title
- "Heroes: The Tantalizing Trio" -- Shareware title
- "Heroes 1/4: The Tantalizing Trio" -- Shareware in-game title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|game merge?||2||Sciere (488781)
Sep 14, 2012
Freeware releaseThe creator of the game, Jeffrey Fullerton, released the full version as freeware in the year 2000. The link to the game can be found in the related links section.
Related Web Sites
- Heroes: The Sanguine Seven - Wikipedia (article in the open encyclopedia)
- Jeffery Fullerton (The homepage of the game's creator, where the game is available for free download.)