DescriptionA great evil has plagued the land. The king sent out his greatest knight but that knight has not returned. Now the king has put out a call to all the land for a champion. Answer the call and save the kingdom!
Herofy is a match-three game with some adventure elements. The object of each level is to unlock the exit and reach the exit door. The board can be rotated clockwise or counter-clockwise in ninety degree turns to help with this. You must use your mouse to swap two items so as to create a straight line of three or more. On some levels, you must make matches over purple tiles to clear them. On others, you must get your hero to a chest to retrieve a key to unlock the door. Some levels have orc guardians. If there is an orc, do not stand along side it or you will be injured and maybe killed. If you can walk onto an orc, you will slay it.
In between levels, you will move along a map. At times, a peasant may ask for your help in safeguarding them. After you help them, they will reward you with an item that will be placed in your cottage for viewing. In Herofy, you must purchase bonus items. On the map screen, there is a shop symbol to click on in the lower left. The bonuses use a power meter. Certain bonuses use more power. A bonus can be used repeatedly until the meter is out.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|GameZebo||Jul 01, 2011||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Bonus itemsThe bonuses that can be purchased are:
- The hammer: Destroys one tile, anywhere on the board. Cost: 10
- The hourglass: Adds thirty seconds to the timer. Not needed if playing untimed. Cost: 300
- The fireball: Destroys the tiles in a three-by-three grid. Cost: 1500
- The lightningbolt: Destroys the same type of item as clicked, everywhere on the board. Cost: 3000
- The question mark: Destroys three items randomly on the board. Cost: 100
- The dice: Randomly shuffles the board. Cost: 200
- The bow: Destroys all the tiles of a straight line. Cost: 2000
- The key: Unlocks the door. Cost: 6000