DescriptionFollowing a great war that destroys most of the earth, Tuff E Nuff sees four of the earth's toughest people come together to do battle, and earn the right to attempt to depose the mighty ruler. Gameplay is standard beat 'em up style action, featuring most of the conventions of the genre. The characters have a range of kicks, punches and throws, and each fight at their own base. The 90-second time limit can be turned on or off. Fights are best-of-three, with points awarded for each hit, and for overall victory.
- "Tuff E Nuff" -- Shortened title
- "Hey Punk! Are you TUFF E NUFF?" -- Full title on cover
- "Dead Dance" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Nintendo Magazine System UK||1993||89 out of 100||89|
|GamePro (US)||Jul, 1993||4 out of 5||80|
|Mega Fun||Jun, 1993||79 out of 100||79|
|Total! (Germany)||Sep, 1993||3.25 out of 6||55|
|neXGam||2002||4.4 out of 10||44|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Japanese versionThere are a number of changes from the original Japanese to the US version:
- The setting was moved into the future: 2151 instead of 200x.
- In the Japanese version, there are short dialogues between the opponents before the fight starts. Those were completely removed.
- In the original version, all characters except the end boss suffer head injuries when their energy bar hits less than 50%.
- The ending cutscenes were removed in the US version.