Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is a wacky simulation game where you manage your very own weapon shop and expand its business across an incredible potato world.
Use your potato smiths to forge weapons and sell them to questing heroes. You will meet more than 70 potato heroes, forge more than 200 weapons, expand your business into 20 wacky areas, manage 30 zany potato smiths, discover 10 legendary pop culture heroes . . . and even adopt a potato dog!
Inspired by games such as Game Dev Story, Weapon Shop De Omasse and Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale, Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! is designed to provide an exciting new gameplay experience to fans of this emerging game genre.
The game score is composed by the legendary Kimura Masahiko, who worked on the original score for the Genso Suikoden Series and the Castlevania Series.
- Research and forge hundreds of weapons
- Manage and train 30 potato smiths
- Sell weapons to questing heroes and build customer loyalty to learn more about these adorable potato people
- Encounter random events and weather conditions
- Explore the potato world for materials, relics and enchantments
- Customize and enhance workshop equipment
- Forge unique weapons for legendary pop culture heroes
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Holy Potatoes!: A Weapon Shop?! (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.