Terrorists have overrun an embassy and hold the people inside as hostages. You control six counter-terrorists whose mission is to eliminate the terrorists. In the first part of the game, you have to bring three men into position so they can snipe the building. The second part involves entering the building with the other three men to kill the terrorists and rescue the hostages. Depending on how well you positioned your snipers, you can use them to assist you on that mission.
- "בני-ערובה" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Rescue: The Embassy Mission" -- NES title
- "Operation Jupiter" -- French title
- "Hostages: The Embassy Mission" -- Japanese title
- "Hostages" -- European/Israeli title
- "ホステージ" -- Japanese spelling
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
The original french release of this game (maybe others) contained a set of three transparent stickers. The stickers were supposed to imitate bullet holes when applied on a window or glass.