DescriptionThe 2001 iteration of the Hoyle Board Games comes with the following games:
- Battling Ships
- Chinese Checkers
- Line 'Em Up (similar to Connect Four)
- Mahjong and two sub-games using the same tileset: Concentration and Gravity Tiles (a tile matching game)
- Master Match (Mastermind)
- Parchisi (Parcheesi)
- Placer Racer (similar to Puzzle Bobble)
- Reversi (like Othello)
- Rummy Squares (Rummikub)
- Snakes & Ladders (their version of Chutes & Ladders)
- Yacht (Yahtzee)
Part of the Following Groups
- Board game translations
- Genre: Board game - Backgammon
- Genre: Board game - Battleship
- Genre: Board game - Checkers / Draughts
- Genre: Board game - Chinese checkers
- Genre: Board game - Reversi / Othello
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Domino / Dominoes
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Shanghai / Solitaire mahjongg
- Hoyle licensees
- Mastermind variants
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Tech with Kids (Computing with Kids)||Windows||Dec 15, 2000||100|
|GameSpot||Windows||Dec 14, 2000||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.