Not an American user?
DescriptionThe game is another variant of Q*bert. The goal is the same - to change all tiles on a pyramid made of cubes to the target color. To do this you guide Hubert around the pyramid, and every tile he jumps on will change color. The number of jumps may vary based on level's number. But you should be careful because there are several foes, which will prevent you from completing levels. They are:
- Red Ball: it is lethal, avoid it
- Purple Ball: it is lethal and gives rise to creatures
- Worm: it destroys your work, jump over it
- Rissou: identical to Worm
- Sleuth: it is tracking you and it is lethal, avoid it
- Nasty: it walks on his own way and it is indestructible and lethal
There are three speeds of the game. The best scores will be written in Hi-Scores table.
- "Hubert" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Contributed to by POMAH (31065)
Commodore 64 Credits