DescriptionHugo 2 is a game based on a call-in TV series for kids. It includes five levels which are directly based on mini games from the TV show. The goal is always to both survive and collect as many money bags as possible. The amount of required bags to beat a level depends on the chosen difficulty level.
- Underwater snorkeling: Hugo camera is fixed behind Hugo's back and he has to dodge incoming obstacles. He also needs to regularly take new breath which is only possible if he stays in the middle of the screen.
- Snowboarding: Just like in the underwater level, Hugo has to dodge incoming obstacles; just on a snowboard.
- Forest: Hugo automatically moves from left to right and has to dodge obstacles by either jumping or ducking.
- Ice cave: Here Hugo moves over a bottomless pit. The only way to stay alive is to stand on pillars, but those randomly rise and fall. Hugo can move in four directions.
- The fifth level is unlocked after beating the other four.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Hugo 2 1/2" -- Game Boy Color title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Total! (Germany)||Game Boy||Oct, 1997||2.25 out of 6||75|
|Mega Fun||Game Boy Color||Jul, 1999||54 out of 100||54|
|Video Games||Game Boy Color||Aug, 1999||20|
|Pocket Magazine / Pockett Videogames||Game Boy Color||Feb 01, 2000||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.