DescriptionIgor, a college student, wants to date the most beautiful girl of his school. Instead he discovers a criminal plot he has to investigate.
The game offers classic 2D point-and-click adventure gameplay. There are actions buttons near the bottom of the screen, as well as an inventory.
- "Igor: Objetivo Uikokahonia" -- Spanish title
|Nice but outdated effort appreciated mostly by adventure fans||Zovni (9316)|
|A story about school days...||Depth Lord (933)|
|Just Adventure||Oct 01, 2004||B-||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Freeware releaseDuring the Adventure Developers Online Conference 2007, organised by adventure-europe, Pendulo Studio's decided to make Igor: Objective Uikokahonia freeware.
- Futuristic product tie-in: When the player looks at the newspaper taken from the dean, a close-up image of it shows up. It is revealed that is is an edition of "The Quill", which is the newspaper that the leading characters from Péndulo's 1997 Hollywood Monsters work for. Both frontpage stories ("The Weasel Strikes Back", and "New Star Discovered") are penned by both main characters in that game: Ron Ashman, and Sue Bergman.
- There is a statue of the founder of the faculty in the park. According to Igor's comment, is Salvor Hardin, who is actually a character from Isaac Asimov's Foundation series.
Information also contributed by Arianne Dostal and PolloDiablo
Related Web Sites
- Igor: Objective Uikokahonia Walkthrough (by Theo Savidis, posted on Gameboomers)
- Running this game in Windows (At the bottom of this review is a description explaining how to configure Igor to run in Windows using DosBox.)
- Solution by ^Blackout (posted on The Spoiler Centre)