DescriptionThe In Crowd is a eight game compilation set.
The games in this compilation are:
- Combat School
- Target: Renegade
- Crazy Cars (Amstrad / Spectrum only)
- The Last Ninja (C64 only)
In the Spectrum release of this compilation both 48K & 128K versions of Gryzor and Combat School are included.
There are no screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Commodore 64||Jan, 1989||92 out of 100||92|
There are currently no topics for this game.
CompetitionIn the UK Ocean ran a competition in conjunction with Boots, a pharmacy retailer who also sold computer games.
It was part of the documentation that came in the Spectrum cassette box release. Players had to answer five questions;
- There are five districts in New York. Four of these are Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Richmond. Name the fifth
- "Platoon" and "Predator" are 2 films licence conversions included in "The In Crowd" compilation. Name the leading actors in both films
- New York is situated on the mouth of the _________ River. name this river.
- New York was originally founded by Dutch settlers. What did they call it?
- Name the famous statue situated on Liberty Island, What is is made of?
They then had to complete the tie-breaker sentence "I like Ocean because.... in less than 30 words.
The competition closed on April 30th 1989 and the prize was either £1000 in cash or a 14 day holiday in New York for two people including flights, accommodation, insurance and £150 each.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.