DescriptionThe In Crowd is a eight game compilation set.
The games in this compilation are:
- Combat School
- Target: Renegade
- Crazy Cars (Amstrad / Spectrum only)
- The Last Ninja (C64 only)
In the Spectrum release of this compilation both 48K & 128K versions of Gryzor and Combat School are included.
There are no screenshots for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
CompetitionIn the UK Ocean ran a competition in conjunction with Boots, a pharmacy retailer who also sold computer games.
It was part of the documentation that came in the Spectrum cassette box release. Players had to answer five questions;
- There are five districts in New York. Four of these are Queens, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Richmond. Name the fifth
- "Platoon" and "Predator" are 2 films licence conversions included in "The In Crowd" compilation. Name the leading actors in both films
- New York is situated on the mouth of the _________ River. name this river.
- New York was originally founded by Dutch settlers. What did they call it?
- Name the famous statue situated on Liberty Island, What is is made of?
They then had to complete the tie-breaker sentence "I like Ocean because.... in less than 30 words.
The competition closed on April 30th 1989 and the prize was either £1000 in cash or a 14 day holiday in New York for two people including flights, accommodation, insurance and £150 each.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.