DescriptionInstinct is a story-driven first-person-shooter that takes place in a modern setting. The player will take the roles of three elite operatives, as each infiltrates a top-secret facility in North Korea. Deep within the depths of the mountain base, each will encounter horrors that they would never have expected, and must unfold the clues found through each perspective to unravel the mystery.
Players must utilize a variety of firearms and melee weapons, often taking opportunities to improvise and make use of environmental hazards and the game engine's physics to evade and destroy the opposition. Intense conditions in tight quarters and long-range outdoor combat require the player to adjust tactics to handle changing situations.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Worth Playing||Oct 09, 2007||4.9 out of 10||49|
|Shooterplanet||Dec 23, 2007||35 out of 100||35|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Feb 13, 2007||33 out of 100||33|
|GameSpot||Sep 10, 2007||2 out of 10||20|
|IGROMANIA||Mar 28, 2007||2 out of 10||20|
|IGN||Aug 27, 2007||1.7 out of 10||17|
There are currently no topics for this game.
Version differencesThere are a number of changes in the German version:
- Blood effects were either coloured green, replaced with sparks or completely removed.
- Corpses almost instantly disappear in black smoke.
- Gore effects from enemies killed by explosions and bullet holes in enemies were removed.
- Zombies have an additional green complexion.
- Three loading screens were replaced with more harmless pictures.
- All corpses which are part of the level design were removed.
Related Web Sites
- Instinct (Product page on publisher's site)