Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Cartridge Ad Blurbs (Intellivision)
Advertising BlurbsIntellivoice pamphlet (1982):
Search for the hidden treasure in this underground fantasy world where subterranean monsters lurk around every bend.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4601) on Mar 07, 2007.
ADVANCED DUNGEONS & DRAGONS Cartridge.
- 1 or more can play. Four skill levels.
- Obstacles include brown and black mountains, rivers, forests and walls.
- Monsters include dragons, demons, snakes, bats, rats, spiders...and the Winged Dragons. Each type of monster has different characteristics for you to discover.
- Tools to overcome obstacles and arrows to slay monsters must be found in the caves. You start with 3 arrows.
- Cave rooms and passages light up as you enter them. Who knows what evil lurks in the next room?
- Exciting sound effects highlight game play.
Contributed by Corn Popper (69173) on May 24, 2004.
Journey into a land of treasure, adventure and dark, dark danger. Lead a 3-man expedition through winding mountain caverns, in search of tools and arrows. Within the caverns, deadly monsters lie in wait. Slay the monsters, overcome the obstacles of a hostile land, and enter the legendary Cloudy Mountain. Here you'll find the Crown of Kings... and the deadliest terror of all, the Winged Dragons.
Plot your route to Cloudy Mountain.
Fight your way through mountain caves.
Take the wrong turn and you'll soon be staring at the biggest, meanest and most clever dragon you've ever imagined. You start out in a maze. But, this is no ordinary maze. It's revealed to you only a few feet at a time as you enter each new uncharted corridor. The maze scrolls: up, down, right and left. You don't know when it's going to take a turn - for the worse. That dangerous dragon could be between you and the treasure that you must find. Along your way you'll find a variety of objects to help you avoid the dragon. Based on the popular role-playing board game, this video version will provide you with many hours of enjoyment.
* One player game
* Game screen "scrolls" up and down, left to right
* Continually changing maze
Contributed by RKL (5605) on Oct 07, 2003.