The Electric Company Math Fun Ad Blurbs (Intellivision)
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box:
ELECTRIC COMPANY MATH cartridge
- One or two players can play!
- Computer adjusts level of problem complexity so that child will not become frustrated with problems that are too complex or get bored with problems that are too simple!
- Computer shows right or wrong answer to problems!
- Animated figures make learning fun!
- Simulated sound effects such as tom-toms, bird calls, splashing water, much more!
- Excellent supplement to educational efforts!
- Developed in conjunction with the Children's Television Workshop, leaders in broadcast education.
Contributed by Corn Popper (69794) on May 24, 2004.
Combines fun game play with valid learning experience! Unique educational aid for elementary school children! Children compete for speed and accuracy in addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division! Animated animal figures make learning lots of fun!
Each child races his gorilla through the jungle encountering problems!
Answer correctly and go on to the next problem! Answer incorrectly and suffer the hazards of the river!
Who would guess that learning basic arithmetic skills could be this much fun!
To solve the math problems, two players race their clever gorillas along the river bank, ducking past obstructing animals.
The math gets more challenging when the players are ready for it. Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division - all are more fun with Math Fun.
* Accommodates wide range of learning levels
* One or two players
* Developed in conjunction with The Children's Television Workshop
Contributed by RKL (5737) on Oct 05, 2003.