Advertising BlurbsDescription from Intellivision catalog:
How those little monkeys love to learn! Watch them swing through the jungle, capturing letters with their tails and making words.
Three great learning games. Find A Word has little learners weaving words in and out of each other. Word Hunt sends them into the jungle looking for missing letters.
And Word Rocket has them blasting vowels into the sky to make words out of clouds of consonants. It's the fun and easy way to improve vocabulary skills.
* Three fascinating word games * One or two players * Developed in conjunction with The Children's Television Workshop
Contributed by RKL (5611) on Sep 18, 2003.Back of Box:
THE ELECTRIC COMPANY WORD FUN cartridge.
- Fun for one or two players! 3 exciting games for children & adults.
- Animated figures add fun to learning.
- Simulated jungle noises add zip to the action.
- Highest score wins. Computer keeps score.
- Learning aid for elementary school children.
Contributed by Corn Popper (69642) on Aug 19, 2003.
Learning and play are wrapped up in one. The alphabet comes to life. Choose from 3 action packed games. Once letters pop on the screen, there's action a-plenty. Monkeys scamper through the jungle carrying letters on their tails. And it's fun to try new words when vowels rocket to the sky. Beyond the laughter and excitement. children are learning - and finding that words can actually be fun!
1 Crosswords: Unjumble your letters & criss-corss the words!
2 Letter Hunt: Make your monkey scramble for the letters.
3 Word Rockets: Blast off a vowel. Make a word in the sky!