is a collection of aircraft for use with Microsoft Flight Simulator X
and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
There are eleven aircraft in this package. All have opening primary exits and some have opening secondary exits, extending tail hooks, folding wings and multiple liveries. The aircraft are the:
- AS 565 Panther helicopter in the livery of the French Marines, Mexican Navy, and Saudi Arabia
- Eurofighter Typhoon Air Superiority fighter in three liveries including the Saudi Royal Air Force and the German Air Force.
- F-111 Aardvark bomber in USAF, UK, and Australian liveries.
- F-117 Nighthawk in USAF livery
- F-15C Eagle Air Superiority Fighter in three liveries including 65th Aggressor Squadron and the Israeli Air Force
- Saab JA-37 Viggen of the Swedish Air Force
- Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II F-35C in US Navy livery
- MiG-29A Fulcrum in Russian, Polish and German liveries
- Mirage 2000 of the French airforce in default livery together with brown and jungle camouflage liveries
- Mv22 Osprey in USAF livery, US Marines livery ans US Marines desert livery
- SU-33 Flanker in Russian Naval Aviation livery
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by piltdown man (50482)
on Apr 10, 2012.