International Sports Challenge let you and up to 3 friends compete in 6 different sports and 21 separate events. You can choose from any mixture of individual events (over 2000 combinations) or play them in sequence with the 26-mile marathon.
Sports available are:
- Diving: one- and two-meter springboard, five-meter platform, or medley competition. More than 40 total dives are available.
- Show-jumping: difficulty levels include Gymkhana, National, International and World.
- Swimming: 50-, 100- or 200-metre races, using breast-stroke, butterfly or freestyle. You can also swim the 200-metre medley (50 metres each of breast-stroke, freestyle, back-stroke and butterfly).
- Cycling: 1000- and 2000-metre courses in sprint or pursuit racing.
- Shooting: skeet, trap, boar (moving) or target shooting.
While some events are purely rendered in 2D (marathon, diving, swimming, shooting), some other are a mixture of flat-shaded 3D and sprites (show-jumping, cycling).
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.