DescriptionDarkstone is a Diablo clone. But there is a difference one will recognize immediately: it is in 3D. But this is not the only "improvement"--the second most important thing is probably that the player is in control of two characters. The other character is computer controlled and the player can switch between them at any time. Also, Darkstone has lots of new spells and skills. The player will be walking through huge woods, have to solve a lot of riddles and descend into deep and dark dungeons.
There are no iPad user screenshots for this game.
There are 49 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "暗黑秘石" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Darkstone: Evil Reigns" -- UK title
- "Darkstone: Bruderschaft des Lichts" -- German PSX title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the iPad release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Installing patch problem||3||DreinIX (9397)
Feb 25, 2008
MusicAfter throwing a gold coin in the dish in front of the musicians in town, they will play a special song: The Darkstone Will Shine.
Related Web Sites
- Darkstone (official website)
- Darkstone Realm ("Fan site offers a multitude of resources for the avid Darkstone fan." )
- Wikipedia: Darkstone (Information about Darkstone at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.