DescriptionFlow Free is a puzzle game played on a board with a size of 5x5 to 11x11, and a maximum of 14x14 for the tablet version. On the board there are a number of dots with different colours, with two dots for each colour. To complete a board each pair of identically coloured dots needs to be connected by drawing a line, forming a pipe. Pipes of different colours cannot cross or overlap and all of the available board space needs to be used. Levels on boards of the smallest size can be solved quickly, but larger ones require trial and error. Drawn pipes can always be corrected afterwards and up to three hints are available. The game keeps track of the number of moves and the best result. Games can be played in a free or a time trial mode. Text labels can be enabled for the colour blind. On the level list completed levels are marked with a check or a star. A star means the best possible result has been achieved, while a check signifies that the levels was completed, but the path was broken before it was finished.
The game is free-to-play and supported through advertisements. Optionally additional level packs can be bought in-game as well as additional hints. It is also possible to buy all level packs as a single unlock. As of July 2013 for the Android version, the following level packs are included for free:
- Regular Pack (150 free 5x5 to 9x9 boards)
- Bonus Pack (150 additional ree 5x5 to 9x9 boards)
- 7x7 Mania (150 7x7 boards)
- 8x8 Mania (150 8x8 boards)
- 9x9 Mania (150 9x9 boards, needs to be unlocked)
- Jumbo Pack (150 10x10 to 14x14 boards for the tablet version)
- Green Pack (150 5x5 to 9x9 boards)
- Blue Pack (150 5x5 to 9x9 boards)
- 10x10 Mania (150 10x10 boards)
- 11x11 Mania (150 11x11 boards)
- Rainbow Pack (120 5x5 to 9x9 boards)
- Kids Pack (120 5x5 to 6x6 boards)
- Purple Pack (150 10x10 to 14x14 boards for the tablet version)
- Pink Pack (150 10x10 to 14x14 boards for the tablet version)
There are no iPad user screenshots for this game.
There are 21 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Flow" -- In-game title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.