is a match three game with a Christmas theme. Using your mouse, swap two items to create a straight line, vertically or horizontally, of three or more items. To clear a level, you must break all the ice panes under some items by making matches over them or using certain bonus items. Later in the game, you will encounter ice and thick ice. Thick ice must be matched twice to remove it. Ice must be removed before you can break the ice pane. Remove either by matching the item or using a bonus item. Items in ice cannot be moved until the ice is removed. During the game, you can use bonus items. These are:
- Christmas pudding: Destroys the items in the neighboring squares. Does not remove ice panes. Will clear ice but only the top-most layer. So, if there is ice, it will clear it but leave the item.
- Christmas cracker: Destroys items or ice on an entire horizontal row or vertical column, depending on the direction it is facing. Does not remove ice panes.
- Matches: Melts one cube of ice. Does not remove ice panes, items or thick ice.
- Snowball: Removes one ice pane. Does not affect ice cubes or items.
- Snowman: Removes the ice panes from the square it is in as well as the neighboring squares. Does not affect ice cubes or items.
- Star: Removes the item, ice pane, ice cube and/or thick ice from any one square.
- Santa's sack: Can contain any of the above bonus items. The selection is random.
Some items have a glow behind them. Matching these fills the power meter that looks like a thermometer on the left. When the power meter is full, any bonus items used are stronger. For example, a Christmas cracker would remove three rows or columns instead of one.
- "Holiday Bonus HD" -- iPad and Android tablet title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.