DescriptionMega Man X is a robot designed by Dr. Light to choose his own path in life. Years after he is created, Dr. Cain finds X and mimics his design to create a race of such robots called reploids. When the sigma virus infects these reploids, causing them to commit acts of evil, it is up to Mega Man X and his partner Zero (who is quite powerful, contrary to what his name implies) to stop it.
- "洛克人X" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "ロックマンX" -- Japanese spelling
- "Rockman X" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the iPad release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe game came packaged with a free Capcom Pad, a 6-button GamePad made by Capcom to use with this game, as well as other games.
Related Web Sites
- Mega Man Central -- Information on all Mega Man games, including little known titles such as the PC series and Japan only games.
- OC ReMix Game Profile -- Fan remixes of music from Mega Man X.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.