DescriptionPutt-Putt and his faithful dog Pep have to help Outback Al find six missing baby animals before the new Cartown Zoo can open. Putt-Putt must search through Arctic Land, Jungle Land and Grasslands for the missing little ones. Once he finds them, he must use tools he finds along the way to help them get home to their parents.
There are no iPad user screenshots for this game.
There are 53 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Автомобильчик Бип-Бип Спасает Зоопарк" -- Russian spelling
- "Töff-Töff rettet den Zoo " -- German title
- "Putt-Putt redt de Zoo: De Dierentuin van AutoStad" -- Dutch title
- "Pouce-Pouce Sauve le Zoo" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the iPad release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|GameCola.net||Jul 20, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|he0, he1 files etc. - what's this?||4||Pseudo_Intellectual (56318)
May 15, 2012
TriviaThis adventure, like Putt-Putt Joins the Parade, is especially good for the youngest players, since the tools Putt-Putt needs and the missing animals are always in the same place. The other Putt-Putt games mix things up a little each time you play, which makes them more challenging (although they are still fun for youngsters.)
Related Web Sites
- ScummVM (Get "Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo", as well as many other adventure games, to run on modern systems by using ScummVM, a legal and free program. )
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.