Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - DOS (Shareware version) (US):
THE CREATORS OF DUKE NUKEM 3D ARE BACK.
Become Lo Wang AKA Shadow Warrior as you enter into the belly of the East spreading ninja charisma like napalm. Undead sumos must be uzied. Samurai must be "SHURIKENNED". Bulldozers must be boarded. Freaks must be flattened. Geishas must be
goosed. Enemies must be disembowelled and gore weapons must
4 huge, highly interactive levels of the most intense eye-popping action ever created.
Drivable vehicles smash through walls, crush enemies, and give you give new explosive firepower!
Use a powerful arsenal of weapons, including throwing stars, uzis and 4-barrel shotguns to take on the most outrageous collection of enemies ever created.
More detail, interactivity, gags, and hilarious "Lo Wang Speak" than in Duke Nukem.
Hand to Face combat mode lets you kick butt and slice 'n' dice in true ninja fashion.
Wang Bang with 4 other players, 2 by modem - choose from deathmatch, co-op, team play, or Capture The Flag.
Contributed by JudgeDeadd (12933) on Jul 09, 2009.
Strap on your combat sandals... Lo Wang is coming to the Land of the Rising Sun to turn out the lights. Experience total bloody immersion. If you can't touch, kill or drive something... then blow it away!
Whether you're wielding shurikens, an Uzi, or a freshly plundered Guardian head... you've got your work cut out for you. Enter the world's most interactive 3D environment..and cut yourself some sushi!
28 huge levels, 6 specifically designed for multiplayer "Wang Bangs"
More detail, interactivity, gags and hilarious "Lo Wang Speak" than Duke Nukem 3D
Swim, duck, jump, drive vehicles, climb ladders, go anywhere, do anything!
Contributed by JudgeDeadd (12933) on Jul 09, 2009.
More levels than a Tokyo skyscraper
Tanks, bulldozers, boats, forklifts: Drive to kill!
Hand to face combat mode: Kick butt karate-style
Throwing stars, Uzis, 4-Barrel shotguns and more
Swim, climb, drive, go anywhere, do anything!
Rotating 3D gun turrets to mow down enemies
WHO WANTS SOME WANG?Shadow Warrior is here. Lo Wang. #1 Assassin. #1 Yakuza abuser. #1 Freak fragger. #1 Mutant mutilator. #1 reason to be scared of the dark. #1 Son-of-a-Bitch. So say Sayonara to all the Ninja wannabes that have gone before and put on your combat sandals... Lo Wang is coming to the Land of the Rising Sun to turn out the lights. Shadow Warrior. The Zen is going to hit the fan.
"There's no doubt that Shadow Warrior cremates the competition." - GameSlice Weekly
FRESH FROM THE CREATORS
OF DUKE NUKEM 3D
Lo Wang is
GET YOURSELF A SLICE OF THE ACTION IN STORES... NOW!
or download the shareware at www.shadowwarrior.com
Product Information Number 154
Contributed by Pseudo_Intellectual (44828) on Jan 11, 2006.
Lo Wang. Master ninja assassin for 20 years. A Shadow Warrior. Shadow warriors are the best of the best, and Lo Wang was the best of the Shadow warriors. Every top company in Japan had a shadow warrior... a protector, a negotiator, a cleaner.
- True room over room situations where you can have beams running over a room and be above, below, or stand on the beam. Ledges, true bridges and more are all possible, adding to the realism of the environment.
- 8 player network and 2 player modem supported, featuring deathmatch and co-operative play.
- Fog effects
- Colored lighting
- SVGA mode support.
- Transparent water that you can see into and out of, as well as swim in.
Game Play: Practically every cool feature you saw in Duke Nukem 3D is in Shadow Warrior, plus more!
- Use huge 3D rotating gun turrets to mow down opponents. Some turrets are on things like battleships, while some are simply set into a wall, or other structure.
- Swim, duck, jump, drive vehicles, climb ladders and more in this intense action game.
- Visit realistic places and settings in the game like an airport where a plane has crashed, construction sites and more, not just dark, dreary, faceless dungeons.
- Intense interaction with your environment in which you can blow up nearly every object, or interact with it in some way.
- Use vehicles to smash down some game walls, or destroy a section of a map.
- Drive vehicles which have weapons from machine guns to lasers, or rockets. Get into some vehicles and go under others. You will drive things like boats, tanks, personnel carriers, forklifts, bulldozers and more. You can run over enemies, or shoot them. The choice is up to you!
Originally released May 13, 1997.
Contributed by Xoleras (66127) on Jun 13, 2004.
Lo Wang worked for Zilla Enterprises, a conglomerate with control in every major industry. Too much control. Power corrupts, and Master Zilla's corporation was corrupted to the core.
Lo Wang discovered Master Zilla's demonic scheme to rule Japan, using creatures summoned from the dark side. A man of honor, Lo Wang quit. But one as powerful as Wang either must be on your side, or on no one's side. Master Zilla unleashes his creations for their first test: to kill a single man, a shadow warrior.. Lo Wang!
It's Here!: Shadow Warrior is an internal 3D Realms game using many of the same team members that brought you Duke Nukem 3D as well as long time staffers Frank Maddin & Jim Norwood.
Technology: Shadow Warrior is built upon the successful Build engine, that brought you Duke Nukem 3D. We have added some interesting things like:
Twinkle twinkle little star...
In the Cranium so very Far.
Can Shadow Warrior kick ass? Shuriken! The silent assassin will emerge from the shadows by the light of his Uzi. Bodies will drop like lotus blossoms. Spent cartridges will fall like ripe cherries from the tree. Flesh will return to nothingness. The Yin of Death and the Yang of Life balanced in the hands of one sick ninja puppy. Meditate. Annihilate. Meditate. Mutilate. Meditate. Detonate. Shadow Warrior. Take the gore into your own hands.
This one's a no-brainer.
4 barrel rampage in rooms-over-rooms.
Tanks. Joyride 'em or trash 'em!
Go uzi on kamikaze hell-freaks.
Sticky situations call for sticky bombs.
Fresh from the creators of DUKE NUKEM 3D comes a bloody barrel of fun. Visit us online at www.shadowwarrior.com for more gaming info. PC CD-ROM
Contributed by Zovni (9334) on Jul 09, 2001.
From The Creators Of Duke Nukem 3D!
- 28 huge levels, 6 specifically designed for Wang Bangs
- Swim, duck, jump, drive vehicles, climb ladders, go anywhere, do anything!
- Advanced graphic effects like fog, multi-colored lighting and transparent water create total immersion. Supports up to 800x600 resolution!
- Built from the ground up for the ultimate Wang Bang. Choose from Deathmatch, Co-op, Team Play, or Capture The Flag modes with up to 8 players, 2 by modem.
- More detail, interactivity, gags, and hilarious 'Lo Wang Speak' then Duke Nukem 3D!
- Hand-to-hand combat mode lets you kick butt and slice'n'dice in true ninja style.
- Drive heavily-armed vehicles through walls and over enemies -- tanks, bulldozers, forklifts, boats, and more!
- Throwing stars, katanas, 4-barrel shotguns, rail guns, nukes, enemy body parts--the most versatile, goriest, death-dealing armory in gaming history!
Who wants some Wang?
Lo Wang is Shadow Warrior. #1 Assasin. #1 Yasuka abuser. #1 Freak fragger. #1 Mutant Mutilator. #1 reason to be scared of the dark.
So say sayonara to all the Ninja wannabes that have gone before and put on your combat sandals... Lo Wang is coming to the Land of the Rising Sun to turn out the lights.
Experience total bloody immersion. If you can't touch, kill, or drive something... then blow it away! Whether you're wielding katanas, an Uzi, or a freshly plundered Guardian head... you've got your work cut out for you. Enter the world's most interactive 3D environment... and cut yourself some sushi!
Contributed by Trixter (8729) on Nov 05, 1999.