missing cover art
DescriptionSherlock Holmes, with the help of Dr. John H. Watson, investigates strange disappearances in relation to the activity of a secret cult of Cthulhu.
Unlike the fixed third-person perspective of the previous Frogwares title Sherlock Holmes: Secret of the Silver Earring, The Awakened's gameplay takes place in an entirely real-time 3D landscape and from a first-person perspective, losing the pre-rendered backgrounds of its predecessor.
Although the game has adopted the view popularized by the first-person shooter genre, it retains the point-and-click aspect of most adventure games, giving the player the ability to complete the game using the mouse alone.
There are no iPad screenshots for this game.
There are 30 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Шерлок Холмс и секрет Ктулху" -- Russian spelling
- "Sherlock Holmes: Przebudzenie" -- Polish title
- "Sherlock Holmes: Procitnutí" -- Czech title
- "Sherlock Holmes: La nuit des sacrifiés" -- French title
- "Sherlock Holmes: La Aventura" -- Spanish title
- "Sherlock Holmes: Die Spur der Erwachten" -- German title
- "Sherlock Holmes: Curse of the Forgotten God" -- Working title
- "Sherlock Holmes 3" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
- Fictional character: Sherlock Holmes
- Frogwares' Sherlock Holmes series
- Inspiration: Author - H. P. Lovecraft
- Inspiration: Literature
- Physics Engine: PhysX
- Setting: Belle Époque
- Setting: City - London
- Setting: City - New Orleans
There are no reviews for the iPad release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaTwo years after the initial game, an enhanced remastered edition was released.
Related Web Sites
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.