DescriptionThis game contains various characters who resemble jelly beans with arms, legs, and faces. Each is engaged in various unwise and potentially fatal activities. You must prevent them from dying. The game is a series of mini-games and it is controlled by touchscreen, tilting the phone and, for one mini-game, blowing into the mike. Some of the scenarios are:
- One character using his private parts as piranha bait. You must flick the piranha away.
- One character with his hair on fire. Tap the screen to make him run until the fire is out.
- One character that messed with a wasp's nest. Tap the wasps to remove them before they sting.
- A spaceman who removed his helmet in outer space. Help him get it back on before his head explodes.
There are no iPhone user screenshots for this game.
There are 21 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
InspirationThis game is based on a public service announcement from the Metro train service of Melbourne, Australia.
Band nameThis song is available from iTunes. The artist is listed as Tangerine Kitty. That name is derived from the lead singer, Emily Lubitz's band, Tinpan Orange and the backup singer and composer, Ollie McGill's band The Cat Empire.
Related Web Sites
- Dumb Ways to Die (official website)
General Manager, Corporate relation:
Executive Creative Director: