DescriptionThe second in the series of adventure-puzzle games. In this installation, you only have two imps to control instead of three.
Someone has kidnapped the prince and it's up to you and two hilarious sidekicks, Winkle and Fingus, to rescue him. Winkle is a reckless jokester, while Fingus is careful and has a gift for solving puzzles. Luckily, they're blessed with extraordinary vitality. In other words, they never die. That'll sure come in handy when you're up against Wily Wizard's traps, maniacal monsters, and twisted and perplexing puzzles.
There are no iPhone user screenshots for this game.
There are 28 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "頑皮小精靈 2" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Goblins 2" -- Informal title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the iPhone release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Appletell||Apr 08, 2011||87 out of 100||87|
|TouchMyApps||May 12, 2011||4 out of 5||80|
|Family Friendly Gaming||2011||77 out of 100||77|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 29, 2011||14 out of 20||70|
|AllAboutTheGames.co.uk||Mar 29, 2011||60|
|148apps||May 26, 2011||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Classic Trash Review (An opinion of this game on Classic Trash)
- Hints for Gobliins 2 (If the puzzles in Gobliins 2 have you stymied, these hints will help you along.)
- ScummVM (supports all known versions Gobliins 2 under Windows, Macintosh and other platforms.)
- Walkthrough (Complete solution by Henning Koch)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.