DescriptionPhoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is an enhanced port of Gyakuten Saiban. This version features all of the cases from the Game Boy Advance release, with the addition of a fifth case, which is as long as the four previous cases put together. The fifth case makes extensive use of the DS' special features, such as the microphone and the ability to examine inventory in 3D using the stylus.
- "逆转裁判：新生的逆转" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "逆転裁判 蘇る逆転" -- Japanese spelling
- "Gyakuten Saiban: Yomigaeru Gyakuten" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the iPhone release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|AppSafari||Jun 07, 2010||5 out of 5||100|
|4Players.de||May 31, 2010||83 out of 100||83|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jan 11, 2011||16 out of 20||80|
|App Spy||May 24, 2010||4 out of 5||80|
|RPGFan||Jul 01, 2010||70 out of 100||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesPhoenix Wright: Ace Attorney appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
DistributionDue to issues regarding distribution rights between Nintendo Australia and THQ, Australia didn't see the release of the game until well after the sequel was available overseas, and a year after the European release.
Japanese versionThe Japanese version of the iPhone port requires a constant connection to the Internet, unlike its western counterpart.
- 2006 – #2 Best Adventure of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Court Records (A large Ace Attorney / Gyakuten Saiban fansite containing news, multimedia, interviews, and fan creations.)
- UHS: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Hints (Question and answer format walkthrough)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.