DescriptionDemons from Hell have overrun the planet, and you are the brave space marine who is forced to defeat them and send them back to where they came from.
Ultimate DOOM is a full copy of DOOM with an additional fourth episode, titled Thy Flesh Consumed, which offers nine levels of more demon-slaying and bigger challenges.
- "The Ultimate Doom: Thy Flesh Consumed" -- European title
- "DOOM: Special Edition" -- Working title
- "DOOM Classic" -- iPhone title
- "DOOM" -- Xbox 360 title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the iPhone release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|TouchGen||Nov 03, 2009||90|
|148apps||Nov 04, 2009||80|
|IGN UK||Nov 03, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Nov 30, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Pocket Gamer UK||Nov 01, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
|Modojo||Nov 10, 2009||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaAccording to John Carmack, The Ultimate DOOM "was never a real focus at id", which is why there wasn't a new end boss, among other things.
[Source: John Carmack Interview (Doomworld.com)]
Related Web Sites
- ClassicDOOM.com (Walkthroughs, cheat codes, passwords, demos, FAQs, reference files and more, for game-console and PC Doom games.)
- DoomWorld (The latest Doom news, levels, Total Conversions (TC's), ports and more.)
- JDoom (Arguably the best revisited Doom engine. Take your original WAD files from Doom 1, 2 etc. and run them on this D3D/OpenGL and A3D enabled engine.)
- S&F Prod.'s Doom Page (Here you'll find a Duke Nukem in Doom add-on and more.)
- Ultimate Doom (The official homepage)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.