Advertising BlurbsPrivat Computer PC Magazine (September, 1996):
PLAYING "Z" MORE THAN 2-3 HOURS DAILY MAY DAMAGE YOUR ABILITY TO ESTABLISH RELATIONSHIPS WITH REAL PEOPLE
CONTAINS: 5% CRUSH, 5% CRUSH OR BE CRUSHED, 90% BEER DRINKING ILL-DISCIPLINED ROBOT TROOPS.
Contributed by Apogee IV (2336) on Jan 06, 2007.
Z is a real-time strategy wargame in a free-roaming environment. Go head to head in a hair-raising race for territory and resources as you attempt to crush your opponent before he overpowers you.
- 20 levels crammed into 5 planetscapes.
- An intuitive control system means players can begin play without being tied to manual instructions.
- Six different robot soldiers with 40 individual actions.
- Battle your way across 20 challenging levels, played across 5 deadly planets, each with their own unique terrain: Arctic wastes to lands of magma and fire.
- 30 minutes of video sequences with digital audio.
Z is played across 20 levels on 5 planetscapes and has a 2-player mode, using two monitors and a Link cable!
Contributed by Xoleras (66242) on Oct 21, 2004.