DescriptionIt's a Knockout is based on the TV show of the same game. Players, each representing a an European country, compete in six arcade-style mini games to determine the winner. Each game is played in order and each player has its own turn. The goal of every mini game is to rack up as many points as possible in a limited amount of time - the player with the best score is rewarded with six points, the next with five and so on. After all games are played the winner with the highest amount of points wins the competition.
- Bronte Bash: Dinosaur heads come out of six horizontally places holes in random order. Players have to place a weight over the hole and smack them before they disappear again.
- Flying Flans: Baked goods fall down from the top of the screen. Players have to catch them.
- Harlem Hoppers: basically the same game as Flying Fans, just with balls which are rolled down from a camel's back.
- Titanic Drop: A rope is tied from a ship with an angle. Players have to drop with the correct timing to land within one of the horizontally placed lifebelts.
- Diet of Worms: Players control a bird who eats worms which pop on the screen. In this game there is an AI controlled second bird as competition.
- Obstacle Race:a side scrolling-race in which players have to keep up the speed and jump over obstacles.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Happy Computer||Commodore 64||1986||15 out of 100||15|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.