Advertising BlurbsAdvert in Commodore Format (Issue 03 Dec 90 p2) – UK:
IVAN 'IRONMAN' STEWART'S
GRAB THE WHEEL, AND HIT THE NITROS!"Highly recommended" - The One
"Simply the best - and will be for a long while yet." 94% overall - C&VG
"Best overhead racing game on the market and a must for all racing fans." 92% overall - Sinclair User Classic
"A great game full of road wrecking fun." 90% overall - A Crash Smash
THE ARCADE SMASH
Contributed by FatherJack (58540) on Dec 04, 2014.
- Drive genuine, short-course off-road vehicles—rigged with today's hottest high performance packages.
- Race head-to-head with 2-player simultaneous off-road action!
- Tear up 32 course configurations containing awesome obstacles like oil pits, sand hills, pot holes and rock pillars.
- Thunder through eight different axle bustin' stadium tracks.
- Compete with the craziest computer off-roaders to ever wipe out a dirt track.
- Cash in your prize money at the Speed Shop for high-performance toys like nitro, gas shocks, tires and ultra off-road acceleration.
- Motor to new truckin' tunes on every track!
HIGH REVVIN', MUD SPITTIN', GEAR GRINDIN' RACING!
THE #1 ARCADE CLASSIC ROCKS ON SEGA® GENESIS®
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4621) on Aug 11, 2008.
Hit the Dirt.
Strap on your helmet for some rough and tumble racing excitement with Ivan "Ironman" Stewart's SUPER OFF-ROAD(tm). Race up to 4 players at the same time in the game that's just like real dirt racing.
And like the #1 arcade game, this mega-hit for your Nintendo Entertainment System is filled with mud holes, jumps and other action moves. 8 different stadium tracks and a total of 16 configurations let you play dirty for a long time, too. So get Super Off-Road and hit the dirt flying!"
(Source: page 13 of "X-Factor", Vol. 1, No. 56, July 1990.)
Contributed by Pseudo_Intellectual (45530) on Mar 08, 2008.
Super Off-Road is the ultimate off-road racing event. Four tough trucks speed around rough and ready tracks packed with pitfalls, power-boosters and prizes. No-one knows the meaning of sportsmanship here. Have you got the skill and determination to come out on top?
Contributed by coenak (3566) on Sep 21, 2007.