DescriptionAMA Go Green is an educational application that aims to guide the user towards a greener life. It tries to make the user more aware of issues regarding ecology and how he can help the environment. This is done through a number of quizzes and mini-games. The user has to complete the following four quizzes in order. For each completed quiz the next is unlocked.
- R U Green: the user gets to answer 16 questions that determine how much his actions support the environment. After the first eight questions the user gets to play a mini-game which is a falling blocks puzzle game similar to Tetris. The blocks represent people and the playing field is a bus. The idea is to get as many people as possible on each bus. After the quiz is completed the user gets a score and unlocks further quizzes.
- Green IQ: the user gets to answer 16 questions that test his eco knowledge. The user also gets to play a recycling mini-game which involves sending the right object to the right bin. The objects fall from the top and the user has to press the right number in time. After completing the quiz the user gets to see his green status.
- Green Actions: The user is presented with different statements and has to check the ones that are true for him.
- Green Class: the user is taught how he can live a greener life. There are four categories and each relates to interests of the player that can be made greener. There is also the Daily Lead which is a fact and a challenge that is presented to the user every day. These can also be sent by SMS to friends directly from the application.
There are no reviews for this game.
|Pocket Gamer UK||Jun 16, 2008||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- AMA Go Green (product page on the developer's website)