DescriptionRayman Raving Rabbids TV Party is a collection of twelve mini-games starring the Raving Rabbids (spin-off to Ubisoft's Rayman series). The mini-games are in some way based on movies and TV series; like Band of Rabbids (Band of Brothers) or Rabbid Jones (Indiana Jones). This is a one-button game, all mini-games are played using only the '5' key. The game starts with only one mini-game unlocked. By playing the mini-games, you collect golden carrots that you can use to unlock the other mini-games in any order you want.
This is the complete list of minigames:
- Band Of Rabbids: In this mini-game you and other Rabbids are in free fall. Your job is to launch gum bubbles to the falling Rabbids in order to avoid them from hitting the floor.
- Rabbid Of Persia: Side-scroller runner. You use the '5' key to avoid deadly obstacles.
- Wild Wild Rabbid: You are in control of a locomotive that moves forward automatically. On top of the locomotive's chimney there is a Rabbid. Your job is to activate the chimmey at the right moments sending the Rabbid through the air and avoiding the incoming missiles.
- Rabbid On The Moon: In this one you have to jump from moon to moon avoiding mouse traps and falling into the deep space. The Rabbid is always walking around the moon, when you press '5' he jumps to the nearest moon in line.
- Croc Rider: The Rabbid is on a life saver pulled by a crocodile. The game presents a top-down view with the crocodile moving to the top of the screen. The crocodile changes direction when the '5' key is pressed. The goal of the mini-game is to avoid that the crocodile (and the Rabbid) collides with the ropes that delimit the track.
- Supersize Rabbid: The goal of this mini-game it to catch the food being thrown from above. The Rabbid is always running and changes direction (left or right) by pressing the '5' key.
- Rabbid Jones: In this mini-game you move to the left jumping on top of ballons or swinging yourself on the ropes hanging from them.
- Independence Rabbid: You are attached to a rocket going to the sky. You need to press the '5' key when the rocket is in the desired direction to activate the rocket's engine and advance through the sky avoiding different obstacles
- Eye Of The Rabbid: In this mini-game you fight against another Rabbid. A number of target circles will appear on different spots of the Rabbid, for each one of those circles, another larger circle will appear and begin to shrink, you have to press '5' when this circle is inside the target circle in order to punch the Rabbid at that spot
- Seven Seas Rabbids: Descend into the deep sea avoiding octopus, sharks and other sea animals. The Rabbid move in circles and changes direction when you press '5', by combining this two movements (clockwise and anti-clockwise circular movement) you can move in any direction you want.
- Rabbid Trek: The Rabbid is traveling along some kind of wormhole full of obstacles. The Rabbid moves in spiral through the wormhole changing direction when the '5' key is pressed
- Rabbid Tower: Your job in this mini-game is to build the highest tower of Rabbids that you can. For that you have to drop the Rabbids as close to the center as possible to keep the tower balanced
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Pocket Gamer UK||Oct 30, 2008||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.