DescriptionJack and the Beanstalk has the player controlling Jack, a young boy determined to steal the giant's treasures. The game consists of four levels. In the first level, Jack must climb a beanstalk to the top while avoiding worms, spiders, and birds. Jack may obtain a weapon in this level and use it to kill them. In the second level, Jack climbs a series of brick walls while avoiding the same enemies, and collects the money bag at the top and leaves the screen in the upper-left. On level three, Jack climbs the fireplace to get to the golden goose in the cage, then climbs down a ladder to the bottom. Finally, level four has Jack climb up the giant to reach the table, where a huge money bag resides. The game ends when Jack completes his objective or when all of his lives are lost.
Part of the Following Group
|So many ways to die||ZX Spectrum||piltdown_man (106935)|
|TeleMatch||ZX Spectrum||Aug, 1984||2 out of 6||80|
|Tilt||ZX Spectrum||Jul, 1985||67|
|Tilt||Amstrad CPC||Jul, 1985||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- CPC-Power (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: dowloadable releases; artwork; additional material)
- Game Base 64 (for C64: Games, Database, Music, Emulation, Frontends, Reviews and Articles)
- Internet Archive (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable release; online emulation of game; additional material)
- Lemon 64 (for C64: games, reviews and music)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: additional material; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)
- YouTube (for ZX Spectrum: Walkthrough demonstration (without comments).)