DescriptionJagged Alliance 2: Wildfire
is a stand-alone expansion of Jagged Alliance 2
. While Wildfire
is technically no different from the original game (in story, gameplay, etc.), the game however introduces the following game mods:
- Over 80% of the maps have been modified (210 out of 260), including vegetation, buildings, roads, military facilities, etc.
- Modified and re-balanced items, gear and weapons bringing it closer to dangerous real-life situations.
- All military facilities have increased defensive capabilities: Added mine fields, fences, snipers, watchtowers, perimeter lighting, and alarms.
- New weapons: USP, Uzi, UMP, MP5A3, Mini-30, HK33, G36, MP7, MSG90, AN-94, RPK, V-94, VAL, VSS.
- Changed difficulty of enemies, in both significant quantity (almost double the number) and quality (AI).
- Arulco's population is now more loyal to the local government, in addition to increased support penalties for civilian deaths.
- Existing weapons’ graphics and sounds have been replaced, aiming for a more realistic approach.
- Militia options have been disabled.
- "铁血联盟2：野火" -- Chinese Title (Simplified)
- "Jagged Alliance 2: Возвращение в Арулько" -- Russian Title
Part of the Following Group
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
The first release of Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire (and even many releases after that) was heavily criticized for being bug-plagued. This was due to Strategy First's
decision (February 2004) to release the game before Quality Assurance testing was finalized.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by kbmb (399)
on Mar 09, 2004.