DescriptionThe premise of Baldies is similar to many real-time strategy games. You start with a limited number of Baldies with which you construct buildings, increase your population, and create the necessary instruments of war. There are four classes of Baldies--builders, scientists, soldiers, and workers/breeders. Structures include small, medium, large, and huge houses as well as science labs and barracks. Each building has specific properties that assist in your destruction of the enemy.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Baldy Land" -- Japanese title
- "ボールディランド" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Apr, 1996||8.5 out of 10||85|
|neXGam||2010||7.3 out of 10||73|
|GamePro (US)||Apr, 1996||3.5 out of 5||70|
|Video Games & Computer Entertainment||Jan, 1996||6 out of 10||60|
|The Video Game Critic||Oct 03, 2007||D-||16|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Baldies - PC - GameSpy (the GameSpy Archives for the game)
- Baldies review by Al Giovetti (on The Computer Show (April 1, 1997))
- Baldies - Wikipedia (article in the open encyclopedia)
- Interview with Vince Zampella, Baldies Producer (on Gamezilla.com (1997))