Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Atari ST (GE, IT, UK):
Operation Stealth is the second game to feature the exclusive Cinématique™ operating system, which Delphine have refined and developed since the release of Future Wars.
- Entirely mouse controlled
- Easy-to-use point and click interface
- Completely interactive in full 3-D vision
- Full compatibility with Ad Lib and Roland Sonic Support (PC version)
- Superbly atmospheric musical score
- 256 colours (PC, VGA version)
- High definition graphics
- Detailed animation
What sets Cinématique™ games apart from other adventures is their friendliness and ease of play, combined with intriguing plots and compulsive problem-solving.
OPERATION STEALTHSet in the world of international espionage, Operation Stealth plunges you headfirst into a brand new Cinématique™ interactive adventure.
Contributed by Bullyt (524) on Jun 19, 2011.
TOP SECRET - CLASSIFIED
(For Your Eyes Only)
- Fully Detailed 3D Animation
- Easy to Use Point-and-Click Interface
- Pop-up Text and Command Windows
- Full Sound Support
- 256 Color VGA Graphics (PC Version)
Agent: 007 (James Bond) Mission: Recover Missing Stealth Bomber Suspects:
1) General Manigua (Paraguayan Dictator)
2) KGB (Mexico City Station)
3) Organized Crime (?)
1) You will be attached to the American CIA
2) You have 00 authorization (License to Kill)
3) And please, Mr. Bond, leave the ladies alone!
As British super-agent James Bond, just back from holiday in Kuwait, you will find yourself plunged headlong into the world of international espionage, sent across the globe in an attempt to find the missing, super-secret Stealth Bomber. The list of suspects include a Latin American dictator, the Russian KGB, and, possibly, organized crime.
To be successful, you'll need to sift through puzzling clues, track down a host of nefarious villains, and untangle the threads of a worldwide conspiracy that threatens the safety of the globe (all the while dodging assassins' bullets, bombs and babes!).
James Bond: The Stealth Affair features an improved version of the Cinematique system pioneered in Future Wars: Adventures in Time. This user-friendly system is entirely mouse-controlled and offers incredible ease of play, combined with an intriguing plot, superb music and stunning graphics, which create an exotic blend of interactive suspense and heart-stopping action.
Contributed by Caltrus (344) on Feb 13, 2006.