DescriptionJuiced: Eliminator is the sequel to Juiced. The title of the game reflects a new game mode where the player has to avoid being eliminated.
The game features 6 types of races:
- Circuit (standard racing on circuits with a set number of laps)
- Point-to-point (race from start to finish)
- Sprint (a drag race against 3 opponents in a 3 heat series race, points determine the winner)
- Showoff (timed race with tricks)
- Eliminator (Last person on each lap is out of the race. The race continues until one driver remains)
- Relay race
There are no PSP screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Honda NSX
- Automobile: Mazda MX-5 / Miata / Roadster
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mazda RX-8
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Peugeot 206
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
- Juiced series
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|4Players.de||Sep 26, 2006||72 out of 100||72|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.