The Keys to Maramon Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsAd in Game Player's PC Strategy Guide, May/June 1990:
Welcome to Maramon!
Now Get to Work!
Every night, hordes of horrible monsters emerge from the Dark Towers of Maramon!
You - a hardy blacksmith, wily huntsman, graceful courier or clever scholar - have been hired to slay them. Night after night after night.
More than that, you must use your wits to discover where they come from, track them to their source, and end the slaughter once and for all!
Feverish action and fascinating role-playing from Mindcraft, the makers of The Magic Candle!
Contributed by Belboz (6581) on Nov 02, 2001.
- Hordes of monsters every night! They swarm into the streets of town, looting and pillaging all the buildings in their sight!
- Caverns! I have found that the monsters come from cellars, catacombs and caverns far beneath Maramon. My job will not be completed until I scourge them all!
- Money problems! The townsfolk give me free room and board, and I can keep anything I retrieve from the monsters I slay, but the gold for my weapons, armor, magical devices and potent herbs comes from my own pockets!
- I had three rivals for this hero's job. If they knew my plight, they would be thanking their lucky stars that they lost the job and stayed in Knessos.
- Fast action, night after night on the streets of Maramon and in the many caverns below!
- Full role-playing, with secrets to be learned, skills to be gained, and treasures to be found!
- Four heroes to choose from, each with his or her own unique strengths!
- Fantastic graphics and animation!
- From the makers of the award-winning role-playing adventure, The Magic Candle.
A Hired Hero's Life Is Hard!
When I agreed to sail to the little island town of Maramon and to deal with their "monster problem," I thought only of the fame and fortune the job would bring me. I imagined that I'd slay a few orcs and goblins, collect my pay, and sail back to Knessos in triumph with the keys to the city! I didn't expect...
The world of The Magic Candle has many tales to tell. The Keys to Maramon is one of the best - a tale of action, bravery, danger, and excitement. Join the tale yourself! Exercise your brain and your fingers to their fullest, and return with the keys to the city - The Keys to Maramon!
Contributed by Belboz (6581) on Oct 19, 2001.
The world of the Magic Candle has many tales to tell. The Keys to Maramon is one of the best- a tale of action, bravery, danger and excitement. Join the tale yourself! Exercise your brain and your fingers to their fullest and return with the keys to the city - The Keys to Maramon.
Contributed by Yakumo (473) on Mar 11, 2000.