Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
- The bosses Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa and Sephiroth, as well as the opportunity to fight one of the "Unknowns" featured in the secret ending at Hollow Bastion.
- Various enemies now have a different colour and more HP.
- New Heartless: NEO-Shadow (team attack). This one was originally only available in the secret ending "Another Side, Another Story", but can now be fought at a location. The others are Black Ballade, Sniper Wild, Chimera, Pink Agaricus, and Jet Balloon & Missile Diver
- Next to the original secret ending, a new one, entitled "Deep Dive", can now be unlocked.
- New cutscenes and additional conversations further explaining the story.
- Two new keyblades: One-Winged-Angel and Diamond Dust
- While travelling between worlds, there are now missions for your Gummi Ship.
- 2 new Ansem Reports
- 11 new abilities for Sora: Slap Shot, Slide Dash, Stun Impact, Gravity Break, Ripple Drive, Hurricane Period, Zantetsuken, Leaf Veil, Tech Plus and Encounter Up
- New music: the tracks "Disappeared" and "Another Side", as well as the English version of "Night on Bald Mountain" and "One-Winged Angel".
- Other additions include two new difficulty levels, a new camera system, the English voice tracks with Japanese subtitles, some level design changes, a cut-scene skip feature, and a trailer for Final Fantasy X-2.