DescriptionLa-Mulana is a remake of the original La-Mulana released in 2005. It is an explorable platformer / metroidvania, or, as described by the authors "Archaeological Ruin Exploration Action Game" with hardcore difficulty of platforming action and puzzles. The vast world of the original game was rebuilt from the ground up with various tweaks made to the gameplay and presentation:
- Visually the game now resembles 32-bit 2D games of PlayStation and Sega Saturn era;
- The soundtrack was rearranged with different instruments in tone with the new presentation;
- Many puzzles were altered to be more accessible and some were removed all together, while the difficulty of the actual gameplay was generally increased;
- The location of many items was modified; new rooms, enemies and items were added;
- New sub-bosses were added; many of earlier sub-bosses and all the Guardian bosses were significantly modified (both in terms of presentation and behaviour patterns);
- In-game software system was tweaked, all references to classic MSX games were removed);
- Many control issues and minor gameplay elements were corrected based on players' feedback.
- "La-Mulana EX" -- PS Vita title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Wii||Sep 21, 2012||100|
|Vandal Online||Wii||Sep 20, 2012||9 out of 10||90|
|Official Nintendo Magazine||Wii||Sep 25, 2012||88 out of 100||88|
|4Players.de||Windows||Nov 19, 2012||83 out of 100||83|
|Hardcore Gamer Magazine||Windows||Nov 06, 2012||4 out of 5||80|
|Hrej!||Windows||Sep 10, 2012||8 out of 10||80|
|NintendoWorldReport||Wii||Oct 01, 2012||7.5 out of 10||75|
|XGN||Windows||Jul 13, 2012||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Legendra||Windows||Aug 31, 2013||7 out of 10||70|
|Digital Spy||Windows||Apr 28, 2013||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- La-Mulana (official website)
PS Vita Credits