L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition is a compilation of L.A. Noire and all of its DLCs (downloadable add-ons):
- L.A. Noire: Nicholson Electroplating (Arson case)
- L.A. Noire: Reefer Madness (Vice case)
- L.A. Noire: The Naked City (Vice case)
- L.A. Noire: A Slip of the Tongue (Traffic case)
- L.A. Noire: The Consul's Car (Traffic case)
- L.A. Noire: The Badge Pursuit (Challenge)
- L.A. Noire: The Broderick (Suit)
- L.A. Noire: The Sharpshooter (Suit)
- L.A. Noire: Chicago Piano (Machine gun)
This is the first Windows release of the included games. Initially, it was released as a whole, but later got separated into normal edition L.A. Noire and L.A. Noire: DLC Bundle.
The 2017 release of L.A. Noire for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch is a port of L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition with overall technical and graphical enhancements, including enhanced lighting and clouds, new cinematic camera angles and high resolution textures. The game features all the content from "The Complete Edition" and has new collectibles and detective suits to unlock, each with unique special abilities. The Nintendo Switch version has new enhancements specifically for Switch gaming, including a Joy-Con mode , HD rumble and new wide and over-the-shoulder camera angles, plus contextual touch screen controls. This is the first release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (181765) on Nov 15, 2011. [revised by : 5 other people].