La Pucelle: Tactics Ad Blurbs
When the powers of evil are at their peak, the maiden of Light shall appear to destroy it. Prier is out to prove that she is destined to become the next Maiden of Light and let all those who stand in her way meet divine justice.
Contributed by Lampbane (2963) on Jan 05, 2009.
La Pucelle: Tactics is a tale of betrayal and double cross, monsters in human form and humans in monster form, set in an alternate medieval Europe. The unlikely hero is a smart mouthed and undisciplined sixteen year old who just passed her exorcism exams and her comrades in La Pucelle, a demon hunting squad.
- Dark Portals and Purification: Brand new to the RPG world, use your powers to purify defiled ground and enemies. If pulled off right the effect is like having a super-giant combo.
- Damage multiple enemies at once
- Stop new enemies from appearing
- Strengthen items in real time
- More detailed story and character development than Disgaea
- Fast levelling system: Items, characters and skills can increase every round of battle for well earned instant gratification.
- Carry up to 149 items and use them to learn special magic.
- Turn enemies to allies. Bring up to 8 units into battle.
- Seize the high ground! Battlefield terrain will vary in height: attacking down is way better than being attacked from above.
- Attack in formation with your allies - Wave Attack and Simultaneous Attack
- Great balance of difficulty with early stages functioning as a tutorial, characters with real personality, beautiful hand drawn backgrounds
- Over 100 hours of gameplay with multiple endings
- Winner of a coveted Gold Award from Famitsu, Japan's leading game magazine
Contributed by Evilhead (1185) on Nov 27, 2005.