DescriptionOne of the earlier racing games for the Nintendo 64 developed by Titus. 8 cars are included in this game were the Lamborghini Diablo, Porsche 959, Ferrari F50 and some hidden ones. The courses are detailed including special effects like lens flares. Races take you through six circuits in exotic areas around the world. There are 4 modes in Single Player including Arcade Mode, Championship Mode, Single Race and Time Trials. The game also includes 4 player support.
- "Super Speed Race 64" -- Japanese title
- "Automobili Lamborghini" -- European title
- "スーパースピードレース64" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Ferrari F50
- Automobile: Lamborghini Countach
- Automobile: Lamborghini Diablo
- Automobile: McLaren F1
- Automobile: Porsche 959
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Game Play 64||Dec, 1997||93 out of 100||93|
|Consoles Plus||Nov, 1997||90 out of 100||90|
|GameSpot||Dec 31, 1997||7.7 out of 10||77|
|Gamezilla||Sep 07, 1998||76 out of 100||76|
|Imperium Gier||Oct 29, 1998||7.3 out of 10||73|
|IGN||Dec 03, 1997||7 out of 10||70|
|All Game Guide||1998||70|
|Player One||Nov, 1997||70 out of 100||70|
|Retroage||Jan 30, 2008||6 out of 10||60|
|Retro Spirit Games||Aug 31, 2013||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Wikipedia: Lamborghini 64 (Information about Lamborghini 64 at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.