DescriptionThe Land Before Time: Kindergarten Adventure is an educational title for four to six year olds that uses games to make learning fun. The idea being that by playing games with known characters such as Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Spike and Petrie the child will not realise that they are being educated in the process. When each activity has been completed a short video is unlocked.
The activities are:
- Sharptooth Gulch: Where the player selects a character with the mouse and then uses the arrow keys, or I J K & L keys, to manoeuvre their character through the obstacles
- Prehistoric Pinball: This is also keyboard controlled, SPACE launches the ball, Z & M control the left & right flippers
- Adventure Stories: Which reads supplied stories and allows the player to construct their own which can also be read
- Creature Cards: Make greeting and special occasion cards
- Musical Shapes: There are two Musical Shapes activities. The first teaches "geometric shape recognition and music/dance interaction" and the second teaches "sound and shape correspondences." The first activity must be completed before the second can be attempted.
- Going Home: Is a board game for up to five characters.
- Living Valley: A painting activity
- Jungle Jam: This is a musical game where the player discovers hidden creatures by playing the right sounds.
- "The Land Before Time: Early Learning Adventure" -- UK Bright Child title (2004)
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.