Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com - Wii:
The big guns are back!
- Exclusive New Hands-On Challenges: Use the Wii Remote to grab/spin locks, position gears, and draw symbols in the sand to activate ancient mechanisms
- Exclusive New Archaeologist’s Tool Kit: Break fragile walls with the pick axe to find secret areas, uncover clues buried in layers of ancient sediment with the trowel and brush, and take charcoal rubbings of findings to put in your journal
- Exclusive New Remote Flashlight: Illuminate dark areas by pointing the Wii Remote like a torch to reveal ancient clues. Twist the Wii Remote to narrow or widen the beam of light allowing you to uncover secrets hidden in the dark. If the light flickers, shake the Nunchuk to give it more electricity.
- Flick of the Wrists Control: Use the movement of the Nunchuk and Wii Remote to climb and shimmy along ledges, swim, grapple, swing, and shake free from enemy clutches
- Active Aim Combat System: Use the Wii Remote to aim your pistols with precision while simultaneously using the Nunchuk to dodge and slide away from enemies
Lara Croft and her tomb raiding adventures come to life on the Wii Console. Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary takes full advantage of the unique controls of the Wii Console, and delivers over three hours of exclusive new content allowing you to become an extension of Lara Croft in the most hands-on action/adventure for the Wii Console.
Tomb Raider follows the adventures of Lara Croft after she is hired by a powerful syndicate to retrieve a mythical object called the Scion. After discovering that she has been used as a pawn in some larger scheme, Lara takes matters into her own hands deciding that she must uncover the mystery behind this ancient artifact.
Contributed by VictorVance (3709) on Feb 13, 2015.
Celebrate ten years of Lara Croft with Lara Croft Tomb Raider™ Anniversary, a re-imagined adventure inspired by the original Tomb Raider video game, one of the greatest action-adventure games of all time. The redesigned game experience delivers massive environments with stunning high resolution visuals, real-time lighting/shadows, a dynamic and fluid Lara Croft, and intense combat and game pacing.
- High-definition visuals: Experience a more realistic game world as stunning environments are brought to life through higher resolution visuals and real-time lighting/shadows.
- Epic exploration: Enter into strange, undiscovered lands and solve their deepest, darkest mysteries, open doors to new realms, uncover great rewards and unearth secrets to Lara's past.
- Death-defying environmental playground: Leap over massive gaps, cling onto rock ledges, and swim through underground tunnels.
- Acrobatic gunplay: Deftly leap around charging enemies while you continue to unleash a hail of bullets from your trademark dual pistols.
- Lethal predators: The wilderness awaits with a wide range of bestial predators from wolves to bears to the awesome T-Rex. Enemies have a diverse range of behaviors, providing improved combat challenges.
- Diabolical machinery: Outwit the brilliant ancient designers of many epic puzzles and vaults in order to uncover their secrets. Be warned, they do not take kindly to "meddling," and as such, the price of failure is extreme.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (15550) on Sep 19, 2010.
Entdecke die Vergangenheit! Ein mächtiges Syndikat beauftragt Lara Croft mit der Bergung des Scion, einem mystischen Artefakt, das schon vielen Abenteurern das Leben kostete. Lara startet eine Expedition zu verlassenen Gräbern und in unberührten Welten. Verfolgt von furchterregenden Kreaturen und skrupellosen Widersachern versuchen alle in den Besitz des Scion und seiner geheimnisvollen Kräfte zu kommen. Es beginnt ein Wettlauf um Leben und Tod. Feiere zehn Jahre Lara Croft und stürze dich in ihr brandneues Abenteuer, inspiriert vom ersten Teil der Tomb Raider Serie, dem wohl beliebtesten und erfolgreichsten Action-Adventure-Spiel aller Zeiten!
Contributed by Xoleras (66152) on Jan 06, 2009.
- Enter into strange, undiscovered lands and solve their deepest, darkest mysteries, open
doors to new realms, uncover great rewards and unearth secrets to Lara's past.
- Encounter fierce animal and supernatural enemies, wolves, bears, crocodiles, horrific
monsters and the T Rex.
- Use all of Lara’s guile, athleticism and gadgets in her quest to conquer the unknown and
uncover ancient artefacts.
Inspired by the first Tomb Raider game, originally released on PS one in 1996, Tomb Raider:
Anniversary is a totally new 2007 adventure for Lara, faithfully preserving the elements
which made the original Tomb Raider such a classic and helped it sell over 7 million copies
Using an enhanced Tomb Raider: Legend game engine, the graphics, technology and
physics bring Lara's first and most famous adventure right up to today's standards and
offer a completely new gameplay experience.
Tomb Raider: Anniversary follows the adventures of Lara Croft after she is hired by a
powerful syndicate to retrieve a mythical object called the Scion. After discovering that she
has been used as a pawn in some larger scheme, Lara takes matters into her own hands
deciding that she must uncover the mystery behind this ancient artefact.
Including classic environments from the original Tomb Raider as never experienced before,
the latest technology allows you to manoeuvre Lara fluidly using her newest moves and
gear, through all the breathtaking worlds from the original game: Peru, Greece, Egypt and
more. The dynamic world allows multiple playthrough options and also opens up new
places and ways to explore.
Use all of Lara's guile, athleticism and gadgets in her quest to conquer the unknown and
uncover ancient artefacts.
Contributed by DreinIX (9417) on Feb 17, 2008.