The Last Starfighter
This is a fan-created copy of the game in the movie The Last Starfighter using sounds and voices from the game in the movie. In the game, like the movie, you must get through the traitor Xur's followers and the enemy Ko-Dan fighters to find and destroy the Ko-Dan Armada Command Ship. You, the starfighter, Alex Rogan, if you wish, must complete 7 levels, 8 if you activate the optional swarm level.
- The first level is the target lights. You just target them and shoot them.
- The second level is the Xurian base at the asteroid. You must destroy as many Xurian scout ships as you can.
- The third level is the same but now the Xurian scouts are on the run and you're chasing them to destroy them.
- In the fourth level, the Command Ship is shooting meteor bombs and some heavy missiles at you and you must shoot as many as you can.
- The fifth level has Ko-Dan fighters attacking that you must destroy.
- The sixth level you are chasing these fighters and must destroy them.
- The seventh level is against the command ship. It launches fighters and fires heavy missiles that you must destroy and then destroy the Ko-Dan Command Ship itself.
- The extra level is a swarm of Ko-Dan fighters and after you hold off their attacks long enough, and they are within range, you can release Death Blossom to destroy them all.
This game was designed to be used in an "arcade cabinet" with a computer running Windows. It will run on your home computer using your keyboard and mouse but that may prove awkward to control the game properly.
Edit View History
The Last Starfighter is copyrighted by
Game design and code by
' (doc at Rogue Synapse)
Gunstar Model and Fonts
' (Miniaturizer Ray)
' (Blue Fugu)
Fonts and Design