DescriptionYou are a simple shepherd in the world of Tarmalon who one day discovers a panic-driven dying man by the roadside who carries a strange leather bound scroll and a golden bracelet. This begins the adventure in the race against time to destroy the evil scroll and those who wish to kill you to take its power for their own uses.
This role-playing game uses the same game engine as Questron. Your journey takes you through overlands, dungeons, towns, castles, oceans, pirate caves and inter-galactic museums to finally face the real threat to the world of Tarmalon. You will have to fight using weapons and magic, gamble, and trade items. Your character is rated for dexterity, strength, charm, endurance and intelligence - skillful play will maximize these.
There are no promo images for this game
- "LotA" -- Common abbreviation
- "LoA" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Group
|Need another addiction?||DOS||Kees Cook (30)|
|Happy Computer||Commodore 64||1986||84 out of 100||84|
|Commodore User||Commodore 64||Oct, 1987||8 out of 10||80|
|The Games Machine (UK)||DOS||Jul, 1989||73 out of 100||73|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Apple II||Sep, 1987||8.5 out of 12||71|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Commodore 64||Sep, 1987||8.5 out of 12||71|
|Zzap!||Commodore 64||Nov, 1987||61 out of 100||61|
|Joker Verlag präsentiert: Sonderheft||Commodore 64||1992||56 out of 100||56|
There are currently no topics for this game.
EngineLegacy of the Ancients uses the same game engine as Questron and Questron II.
Related Web Sites
- Commodore 64 Boxed Sets (For C64: game packaging digitalisations. Include box, manual, brochure, additional material.)
- DOSBox, an x86 emulator with DOS (Compatibility statistics page between DOSBox versions and the original game.)
- LegacyOfTheAncients.com (This site is dedicated to preserving the game. It includes manuals and other game documents, maps, screenshots, gamecheats and more. For PC users, there are direction for altering you character-save file.)
- Lemon 64 (For C64: game entry database; advertisement; magazine reviews; music; documentation; cover art; additional material.)
- Museum of Computer Adventure Game History (Electronic Arts, C64) (For C64: game packaging; manuals; media; additional material.)
- Museum of Computer Adventure Game History (Electronic Arts, UK, C64) (UK version.
For Commodore 64: game packaging; manuals; media; additional material.)
- Replacementdocs (C64, Code Wheel) (Documentation for Commodore 64.)
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Encyclopaedic entry for combined platforms.)
Commodore 64 Credits
Software Design and Programming: