DescriptionLife for the Baudelaire orphans is incredibly unpredictable and rather unfortunate. After losing their parents in a mysterious fire, the orphans are sent to live with their sinister uncle, Count Olaf, who will stop at nothing to get his greedy hands on the Baudelaire famile fortune! Only by combining their talents will the orphans have a chance to defeat the evil Count Olaf and his horrible henchmen.
- Play as all three Baudelaire orphans, each with their own unique skills.
- Adventure through 16 action-packed missions based on the movie and book series.
- Build gadgets to help you defeat Count Olaf and his horrendous henchmen.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Лемони Сникет: 33 несчастья" -- Russian spelling
- "Una Serie de Catastróficas Desdichas de Lemony Snicket" -- Spanish title
- "Les desastreuses aventures des orphelins Baudelaire d'après Lemony Snicket" -- French title
- "Lemony Snicket: Seria Niefortunnych Zdarzeń" -- Polish title
- "Lemony Snicket: Rätselhafte Ereignisse" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
|Good, but it could've been a lot better.||Windows||blakegriplingph (261)|
|Edutaining Kids||PlayStation 2||Dec, 2004||A-||91|
|GameZone||Xbox||Nov 10, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|4Players.de||GameCube||Feb 06, 2005||71 out of 100||71|
|IGN||GameCube||Nov 15, 2004||7.1 out of 10||71|
|GameZone||GameCube||Nov 22, 2004||6.9 out of 10||69|
|Worth Playing||GameCube||Jan 03, 2005||6.9 out of 10||69|
|GameZone||Windows||Nov 12, 2004||6.5 out of 10||65|
|IGN||Windows||Dec 06, 2004||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Windows||Feb, 2005||56 out of 100||56|
|Boomtown||PlayStation 2||Feb 02, 2005||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
ModdingThe Windows version of Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events can be modified to some extent using UnrealEd, thus allowing texture/clothing hacks for the game.
Related Web Sites
- Walkthrough by Katie Hudson (posted on Gameboomers.com)